Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My boyfriend broke up with me, Should I Try To Get Back With Him?

Learn How Now to Get Ex Boyfriend back--->> Click Here 

It's always tough to face the possibility that a breakup is actually a good thing.  Many people, especially women, have a hard time letting go.  When you truly love someone it's hard to imagine that you will ever love anyone else again, so we tend to cling to a bad relationship.  If you've asked the question: my boyfriend broke up with me, should I try to get him back? - more than likely you already know the answer.

The truth is that if you are even wondering whether or not you should get him back, you probably already know deep inside that the relationship wasn't the best thing for you.  You just want someone else to tell you so, maybe so you can argue with them and talk yourself into getting back with your ex. 

Here are some signs that the relationship is probably better off  left in the past:

1. If your ex was abusive in any way at all, physically, verbally, emotionally, or sexually don't even consider getting back with him. You deserve a man not a scared and damaged little boy.  Run, don't walk, you can't fix him.

2. If your boyfriend was unfaithful.  No matter how hard a couple tries to move past infidelity, it can be virtually impossible and few couples will ever really be able to make it.  Think of it like this, your boyfriend promised he would be faithful in the beginning of your relationship, and you believed him.  Now, that he's proven his word is no good, how can you ever completely trust him again?

3. If there was even the tiniest chance that you were with your ex just because you didn't want to be alone you should probably hold off on the reconciliation.  Make sure that you're in the relationship, any relationship, for the right reasons.  Fear of being alone is not the right reason.

After you've carefully considered all of these points you will be able to answer your own question: my boyfriend broke up with me, should I try to get him back?  Another, better, question to ask might be, do I really want him back or did he do me a favor by ending the relationship?  Putting it like that can be a real eye opener.

Learn How Now to Get Ex Boyfriend back--->> Click Here

0 comments:

Newsletter Sign Up

FREE REPORT-"How To Get Your Ex Back"-FROM OUR EXPERTS

How To Get Your Ex Back


Name: 
Email: 

Privacy: I Hate Spam as much as you do and will not give your email to anyone!

About Me

My Photo
Jerry Standefer
I am an Internet Marketer since 1998 and love helping other people with there endeavors.
View my complete profile